To: Readers/ Subscribers
Subject: Feedback Please!!!
I’ve struggled with the thoughts of writing this letter for weeks but………..
The blogging journey is an experience that’s so humbling and it’s always encouraging to receive emails or read comments from you.
Taking two/three minutes out of your precious time to read the blog provides the motivation to keep it going.
It’s also interesting to see my views or approach to handling life’s struggles, acknowledged even if it’s controversial lol!!!
I am also thankful for the huge support received from other bloggers with regards to contributing to Well Being Magazine, leaving comments, promoting/tweeting blog posts, guest posting……….
As we move into the final quarter of the year , it would be great to have your feedback on the blog ‘Well Founded’.
I get asked the question ‘Am I blogging to make money?’ Er!!!!! No.
However it’s important I learn or discover legitimate avenues for making money through blogging and also cater for the running costs such as Well Being Magazine (it costs money!), web hosting, web designers, pictures…….(A story for another day)
This blog aims at providing information which :
- Creates a fulfilling and purpose driven life
- Is a source of inspiration and encouragement to people.
- Focuses on life skills development.
- Gives/Promotes hope and optimism.
- Improves Relationships
Specific areas for improvement are as follows:
- Blog Content
- Grammar(Very Important!!!)
- Web Traffic
- Subscribers (Currently there are 460 subscribers and my aim is to have 1000 plus subscribers by December )
- Suggest New Features.
- Web Design or Layout
- Well Being Magazine
- The Life Skills Challenge(thinking of having it every quarter….)
- Anything else you can think of …………………. (please)
I am open to constructive criticisms, suggestions, advice, comments, ideas(if you don’t mind) ………..
Once again, it would be great to have your feedback.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
P.S. If you’ve never left a comment on this blog, now would be a good time to do so (don’t you think?)